Time for something fun and out of the norm on Full Body Fix Radio. This Ask Me Anything episode answers your Harper questions, tips for becoming a successful chiropractor, cider recommendations, and more.
2. Sponsor: Equip Foods (1:46)
Don’t forget use the code: ‘fullbodyfix’ for 10% off your first order
3. Ask Me Anything (2:20)
4. All the Harper questions (2:40)
For more about Harper search #harpermills on Instagram
5. I’m starting to feel like I’m getting ‘old’. Tired, achy joints, nagging low grade pains. I know I need to tackle movement and nutrition, but if you had to choose one, which would you choose first? (4:02)
6. What’s your favorite meal ever? (5:38)
7. My husband wants to go back to school to become a DC. Any tips or suggestions for breaking into the industry? (8:18)
8. Are you Celiac? Any plans on getting tested or getting a NIMA sensor for dining out? (11:25)
9. Sponsor: Siete Family Foods (14:18)
10. Sour Cider Recommendations (15:13)
Tilted Shed Graviva, “Farmhouse” style dry ciders with "horse blanket" funk
Favorite Cider: Gowan’s 1876 Heirloom, Ground Breaker GF Beer - IPA no 5
11. Any tips for my husband who wants to gain muscle? (17:45)
12. This is a super basic question, but I get lost in the volume of information from google search results. What are your recommendations for a starting point for building a stronger foundation in movements and flexibility (assuming the fitness base is general non-competitive weight-lifting 3-4x per week)? (20:14)
13. How often do you recommend someone see a chiropractor for general health? I know it varies based on the person, but what's a basic starting point for the average Joe? Big fan of you & Diane - keep up the awesome work! (23:30)
14. Best Travel Memory (24:51) Hotel Caruso & Belvedere Restaurant - Ravello, ITALY
15. Send in your questions (26:30)
Check out the Full Body Fix Program!
Use the code 'fullbodyfixradio' for $10 off at checkout.
Leave a review and Subscribe in iTunes or check out the show notes in the archives.